Sunday, March 11, 2018

My traveler's notebook 生活怎麼可以沒有手帳 / 旅行者手帳

Hi there! I am so happy to still be keeping my TN beacuse documenting daily life is so fun. 

Here are some spread about last week.
以下是上星期的生活紀錄。


I am using gorgeous Citrus Twist Kits and stamps to create the this week.   I also take on the 2/25 Sunday sketch challenge on Citrus Twist Kits blog.

Here's a close-up so you can see some details.




-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------


This spread is about my little tripe with family during the Chinese New Year vacation.
I used a full page photo on the left side of TN, and added some staming to the edge of photo. To add more interest, I also embellished one label and word die-cut. The stamps and embellishments are from Citrus Twist Kits.

Here's a close-up.

For the right side of page, I added the beautiful sentiment from STAMPlorations. I really love it !  




I hope you are also taking the time to capture and document your every day! 
Thanks for visiting!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...