Sunday, November 12, 2017

scrapbook + planner spread

Today I have a quick post to share my latest scrapbook and weekly planner spread.


The sketch of this scrapbook is from Stuck sketch challenge.
When I saw this sketch, I immediately thought of  the photos about trip with my family in Oct.

For this scrapbook, I first added some soft watercolors and splashes onto  the baclground.

To follow the sketch I added two photos and one journaling card which was the perfect for my theme. 
I then layered the photos with patterned papers from Felicity Jane and Kikkik.k. I also added a vellum and lace underneath them.

Those florals and adorable embellishments are from Prebbleinc and butterfly die cut is from STAMPlorations

The last step was to add a "beautiful" title from STAMPlorations die and do some stamping which are form  STAMPlorations and Citrus Twist. I also added some sewing to give the layout a little more depth and interest.  



I'm entering to the following challenge:


------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------


For this weekly planner spread, I added some stamping, cute stickers and little squirrels drew by my self.
Then, colored them with markers. All colors were inspired by THE INK ROAD STAMPS NOVEMBER COLOR CHALLENGE.

Thanks so much for visiting!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...