Wednesday, November 8, 2017

light up planner divider and tag using Chibitronics and Sweet Stamp 手帳生活 手帳裝飾

Hello, today I have two projects made for collaboration between Chibitronics and Sweet Stamp.

I spent much time to think how to promote the use of Chibitronics products to my daily life, as I don't want to create light up cards all the time. I'm addicted to planner design recently, so I decided to made a light up planner divider and tag to decorate my planner.



The stamp I used is Sweet Stamp Shops set "THIS GUY " and The sticker is "DRAGON - STICKER" .



I started by stamping and coloring the dragon on a piece of card stock.



For the circuit template, I used simple circuit since I only wanted to light up the fire. After sticking the copper tape and orange LED, I made a switch. I cut a piece of paper and added copper tape on it so that when the switch is connected to the circuit, the LED turns on. When pulling the switch out, the LED turns off.  

I then added grass shaped foam and green paper in order to hide the battery. To make the LED more brighter, I cut a hole on the fire and added a piece of vellum.

To finish off, I added a cloud shaped vellum and also stuck the rainbow, castle as well as heart stickers on it. 

I have a video for you too. Please check my YouTube channel.




----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------




For the tag, I'm featuring LED lights from Chibitronics red, yellow, blue megapack  and Sweet Stamp Shop "FALL INTO - STICKER".

I first colored the Christmas images with markers and then stuck them onto the patterned paper.
Next, I cut holes on the noses and star then added vellum behind the holes.

For this tag, I used parallel circuit because I want to turn on three LEDs with on battery. I also made the same switch as the planner divider's above.

To finish off, I added a white panel which has three circle on it.

You can watch the video tutorial  on My YouTube Channel.



I'm entering to the following challenge:


Thanks so much for visiting!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...