Friday, October 6, 2017

CFC184 手工卡片

Today, I have a card to share that I made for  CAS-ual Fridays Challenge 184.




Here's my card:


I decided to use PRETTY POSIES and the coordinating POSIES FRI-DIES to make my card.

I first heat embossed the posies with clear embossing power on my background.
To take on the sketch of our challenge, I heart embossed the posies with gold and cut the out with coordinating POSIES FRI-DIES


Next, I colored posies with GANSAI TAMBI starry watercolors. The colors are stunning on black paper!

To finish off, I added a piece of black and adhered a die-cut word "hope" using HOPE FRI-DIE.





Link up your creations with our theme to be in with the chance of winning a $25.00 gift certificate to the store. If you use CAS-ual Fridays stamps or dies, you'll got the opportunity to win double the prize!

Thanks for looking!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...