Saturday, June 10, 2017

traveler's notebook spreads 旅行筆記 手帳生活

Hi friends, Today I would like to share two traveler's notebook spreads.
I have no time to stay in my craft room recently, because my office is too busy, but I still steal little time to document my life.

今日要與大家分享兩篇旅行者筆記的內頁設計,希望大家喜歡!


For my first spread, I started by applying some light inks, using stencil and embossing paste to create some texture.


I decorated my left page with some flowers which were cut from Maggie Holmes' pattern paper. The original color of flowers is white, I colored them with Zig real brush pens. 
I also added a glitter "bloom" diecut shape.


I layered my photo using a window (from Lawn Fawn wonderful window die cut) and a piece of stencil. 


I made a tutorial video. You can watch the video tutorial here or on YouTube.




To finish off, added two little birds and butterfly sticker for some interest.

I'm entering to the following challenges:
scrapbook circle May Challenge: Color Me Pretty

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------


For the second, I used Felicity Jane's pattern paper as my background. 


I stamped sentiment with Kelly Purkey's , and added the '5' chipboard sticker. 


Then, I layered a frame patterned paper, banner and lace underneath my photo, adhered it to the right side of my notebook. I also used some flower diecut shapes.


I'm so happy with how this spread turned out! Hope you like it. Thank you.




No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...