Friday, February 3, 2017

STAMPlorations Monthly Challenge #40 手作卡片

Hello Friends! 
STAMPlorations每月手作卡片挑戰賽。
This month our challenge theme is STAMPS & RETRO. 
Our definition of Retro: anything and everything vintage; with a vintage theme or feel; vintage/old elements and ephemera; retro design.









(If you are interested in STAMPlorations products, you can use my personal DT discount code to get 20% off on all stamps, stencils, and dies! CODE:  STAMPGIRLWEIWEI)


For my background, I used a stenciling technique with Distress Inks. 
First I put the Delicate Leaves - ARTplorations Stencil on cardstock, blended three types of ink colors onto cardstock. For this technique to work well, blend lots of ink onto the paper. 

The Celebrate Word is from Celebrate Word Die

To finish off, I stamped the sentiment (from Smile - Dee's Artsy Impressions) in black.





Hope you play along with us! 
Please visit the STAMPlorations blog to check out other talented DT's creations.
Wei Wei ----It's me.

Thank you!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...