Wednesday, February 15, 2017

STAMPlorations Love TAGplorations Blog Hop Day 7

Hi friends! Welcome to STAMPlorations Love TAGplorations Blog Hop Day 7.
Today is Love TAGplorations Blog Hop's final day, hope you all enjoy and love our tags! 

lovetagplorations.png

Here is my DT tag using Chikoo Goes Bananas stamp set, Hugs Word Die and Luggage Tags Nesting Dies.



For this tag, I started by cutting the tag with Luggage Tags Nesting Dies.

I chose rose as my tag theme yesterday, so I decide to use something different as today's theme - falling in love monkeys!

I stamped two monkeys (from Chikoo Goes Bananas stamp set) in black, colored them with markers, and cut them out. To add some interest, I added wobbly self adhesive googly eyes.

For the background, I used  Luggage Tags Nesting Dies to cut a medium pink tag, and stamped some heart images (also from Chikoo Goes Bananas stamp set) in black.

The word is from Hugs Word Die. To finish, I tied the red ribbon. 

(If you are interested in STAMPlorations products, you can use my personal DT discount code to get 20% off on all stamps, stencils, and dies! CODE:  STAMPGIRLWEIWEI)






Just FYI:
*Commenting and linking up is from February 8 to February 14, 11:55 p.m. Pacific
*Winners announced on March 10 in the February Challenges & Hops winners post

Prizes:
- (3) randomly drawn winners from all comments left on the STAMP blog and participating designers blog will each receive a $10 gift certificate to the store
- (1) randomly drawn participant in the Love TAGplorations linky party will receive her choice of stamp set (Pocket Blooms, A Full Heart, or Two of Us)
- (1) randomly drawn participant in the Love TAGplorations linky party will receive her choice of any 2 of the new love-themed dies (Love, Always, XOXO, Forever, You & Me, Clustered Hearts)
- (1) randomly drawn participant in the Love TAGplorations linky party will receive her choice of tag set: Luggage Tags or ATC/Tag Builder

Thank you!




I'm entering to the following challenges


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...