Friday, January 6, 2017

STAMPlorations Monthly Challenge #39 手作卡片

Hello Friends! 
STAMPlorations每月手作卡片挑戰賽。
This month our challenge theme is STAMPS & MIXED MEDIA. Our definition of mixed media: using stamps and ink + at least 2 other elements (techniques and/or products).



.


This is a mixed media card. I started by creating the background using embossing paste and Bloom Boldly - ARTplorations Stencil
 After embossing paste dry, I apply some orange, yellow, and blue colors.


I also heat emboss the sentiment from VIGNETTE: Tree Silhouettes in white.

To finish my card I add some sequins.




Hope you play along with us! 
Please visit the STAMPlorations blog to check out other talented DT's creations.
Shery
Wei Wei ----It's me.

Thank you!


I'm entering to the following challenge
 Paru's Card Making Challenges-Ist anniversary challenge!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...