Saturday, January 14, 2017

How are you+Traveler’s Notebook Spread

Hi,I have two projects to share with you today.One is a CAS card, the other is traveler’s Notebook Spread. 


For this card, I create the background by using watercolor and stamping the splash image (from STAMPlorations Mixed Media Elements stamp set. If you are interested in STAMPlorations products, you can use my personal DT discount code to get 20% off on all stamps, stencils, and dies! CODE:  STAMPGIRLWEIWEI).

After watercolor dry, I die cut the leaf. 

To finish off, I stamp the sentiment in deep green. 




I'm entering to the following challenges:

************************************************************************


I worked with STAMPlorations Mixed Media Elements stamp set and some crate paper products to my traveler’s notebook.

This spread is about my winter travel, I choose brown, gold, and black as my color combo.

I don't use any pattern paper, but stamp some texture to create my own background.

I also die cut some embellishments and add some stickers and washi tape.





I'm entering to the following challenges:
Scrap our stash January Tic Tac Toe Stash Challenge (I use die cut, winter theme, paper clip)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...