Wednesday, December 28, 2016

planner spread 手帳生活

Hi, Today I would like to share my planner spread. I love memory keeping using planner recently. The size is perfect for my photo and my design style.

最近嘗試用活頁手帳記錄生活並以類似相編的作品呈現。


For the first spread, it's about my winter beach vacation. Although winter comes, It's warm enough to go to the beach in Taiwan. I love the scene! 

I use pattern paper and lace paper to create the background. And then, stamp some layered flowers, and adhere them. 

To finish off, I stamp the sentiment.





The second spread is about a lunch with my boyfriend.
I layer it with pattern paper, sticker, and washi tape. I also stamp the label sentiment and typewriter.


I'm entering to the following challenges
Pinkfresh Studio December Challenge

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...