Friday, December 2, 2016

CFC162 手作聖誕卡

Hi everyone! 

Our challenge theme is GLITTER & SNOWFLAKES


My DT card supplies:
STAMP:CASUAL COMFORT
FRI-DIES: FUNKY FLAKES, LOVELY LINKS FRI-DIES




For this card, I die cut some snowflakes using FUNKY FLAKES.
I add different bling nail polishes for sparkle effect.

For the background, I remain white color but add some interest by using LOVELY LINKS FRI-DIES. Then, I adhere the snowflakes with foam tape. 

To finish off, I stamp the sentiment (from CASUAL COMFORT )in black.









Link up your creations with our theme to be in with the chance of winning a $25.00 gift certificate to the store. If you use CAS-ual Fridays stamps or dies, you'll got the opportunity to win double the prize!

Thank you! Have a nice day.











No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...