Wednesday, December 14, 2016

ARTplorations Stencil Blog Hop Day1 手作卡片

Hello there everyone! Today is the start of the ARTplorations Stencil Blog Hop


artplorationsstencilhopdec2016.png

I want to share two cards using Bloom Boldly - ARTplorations Stencil.
One stencil, Two styles.

今日分享的兩張卡片全是使用STAMPlorations Bloom Boldly - ARTplorations Stencil 的塑膠版型。 雖然是用同一的版型,但卻有不同風格。





For the first card, I put the stencil on white card base, using blending tools and distress inks to color it.

After the colors dry, I use black Zig real brush pen to draw the white space around of flowers and leaves.

Then, I die cut the hugs word on vellum, and heat emboss the sentiment in white.
I adhere the vellum to the left side of the card. 

To finish off, I add another die-cut hugs word on the vellum.

第一張卡片,首先將版型固定在卡紙上,使用海綿工具及印台推色。
拿掉版型,等顏色乾掉之後,特別用黑筆描繪花朵和葉子周圍的白邊。
接著使用hugs刀膜切割透名描圖紙,並且在同一張描圖紙上蓋印字章及燙凸。
最後,同樣使用hugs刀膜切割金色卡紙,將切割完成的hugs固定在描圖紙上,卡片即完成。




For the second, I use the same stencil, apply the same colors, but I don't add black color around the flowers and leaves.

For some interest, I add the die-cut amazing word, and heat emboss the sentiment in white.

第二張卡片,使用同一款塑膠模板,以及使用相同的上色技巧。但是這張卡片沒有特別用黑筆描邊,而是保留原本的白邊。
為了使這張卡片有趣些,使用amazing刀模,以及蓋印字章在黑紙上後燙凸。



Hope you like my cards, and join with us!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...