Wednesday, October 19, 2016

STAMPlorations special stamp release -Kathryn Loves Christmas 手作聖誕卡片

Hey, friends! 
STAMPlorations has a special stamp release !
In this special release, we're putting the spotlight on the cute stamp set below:




preview-KathrynandChristmas.png

Here is my DT card, hope you like it.


I start by creating the background by using stencil (from Stars Align - ARTplorations Stencil). I put the stencil on the white paper, and applied some inks with blending tool.

Then, I stamp those cute images in black, and color them with Copic.

To finish off, I stamp the sentiment and also add some sparkle.






Commenting closes October 21, Friday, 11:55 p.m. Pacific


* Prize
 One commenter will be randomly drawn to win the Kathryn Loves Christmas stamp set.

Thank you!










No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...