Friday, September 9, 2016

CFC156 手作卡片

Hi everyone! 



Here is my DT card.



Today I want to showcase MON AMI stamp set.
I first heat emboss the lotus flowers from MON AMI stamp set with white embossing power.

I create watercolor style effects with ZIG brush pens, and the colors are light violet, violet, dark pink, purple, and lilac. 

After the watercoloring, I draw some lines on the petals of lotus flowers with Sakura Tiara Glitter pen, so you can see glittery and sparkly effects. 

Then, I cut the lotus flowers, adhere them with foam tape for some dimension. I also add some CASUAL TREES using CASUAL TREES FRI-DIE.

To finish off, I stamp the sentiment from CASUAL COMFORT stamp set, and add some bling pearls.







Link up your creations with our theme to be in with the chance of winning a $25.00 gift certificate to the store. If you use CAS-ual Fridays stamps or dies, you'll got the opportunity to win double the prize!


Don't forget to check out our talented team mates and leave them some sweet comments:
Wei Wei----You are here!

Thank you! Have a nice day.


I'm entering to the following challenge
Simon Says: STAMPtember® Stamp It

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...