Friday, July 1, 2016

CFC151 【手作卡片】

Hi everyone! 


I am featuring Stamp:Tin Roof, Mon Ami, and Die: Casual Trees.



First, I used the Stamp:Tin Roof to create my background.
I stamped the pattern with light blue and deep blue ink, so you can see the ombre effect.

Next, I cut the panel to two parts, adhered them onto white card. I stamped the sentiment(Mon Ami) with deep blue on the center of the card. 
  
I die cut some Casual Trees, added some red color, and adhered them on the right side of the card. 

手作卡片製作步驟:
 1.首先,利用背景印章及不同深淺的藍色印台蓋印,形成漸層效果。
 2.將蓋好的卡紙裁成兩半後,貼在白色卡片上。
 3.以深藍色印台蓋印字章。
 4.用樹的刀模切出樹,用紅色點綴在樹梢。固定在卡片右邊。




Link up your creations with our theme to be in with the chance of winning a $25.00 gift certificate to the store. If you use CAS-ual Fridays stamps or dies, you'll got the opportunity to win double the prize!

Don't forget to check out our talented team mates and leave them some sweet comments:
Wei Wei----You are here!


Thank you! Have a nice day.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...