Friday, June 17, 2016

STAMPlorations Monthly Challenge#32 Reminder Post 【 Christmas card │聖誕節手作卡片】

Hello dear Friends! 
This is the reminder post of STAMPlorations Monthly Challenge .
This month our challenge theme is STAMPS & CELEBRATION or sketch challenge.
You can enter a project based on the theme, the sketch, or both.





This is my DT card which is based on the theme (STAMPS & CELEBRATION).


For this card, I showcased the Christmas Reindeer - ARTplorations Stencil.

燙金聖誕麋鹿卡片製作步驟:

First, I put the stencil on black card base, used VersaMark ink and heat embossed with gold embossing power. 

首先,將麋鹿版型固定在黑色卡片上,用VersaMark ink 直接蓋印,再用金色燙金粉盡型燙金。

Next, I used the stencil to mask the "black space", and heat embossed the sentiment (from Framed Christmas: Celebrate the Season) in black using MISTI tool.


接著,運用剛才的模板遮蔽麋鹿以外的黑色卡片,將字章擺放好,以黑色粉燙凸。


Then, I masked the reindeer head, and heat embossed the sentiment again, but used gold embossing power.
I think MISTI is a very useful and suitable tool to do this re-stamping technique.

再次使用遮蔽技法,用麋鹿頭的模板將整個麋鹿頭遮蓋住。接著利用MISTI工具進行重複蓋印技巧,將外圍的字燙金。

MISTI工具具有定位版的效果,很適合用在重覆蓋印、多次蓋印以及遮蔽技巧上。


To finish off, I added some black and gray pearls.

最後,以黑色和灰色的半珠點綴麋鹿的鼻子和角。


Hope you play along with us! 
Please visit the STAMPlorations blog to check out other talented DT's creations.
Wei Wei ----It's me.









No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...