Friday, June 3, 2016

STAMPlorations Monthly Challenge#32

Hello dear Friends! 
This month our challenge theme is STAMPS & CELEBRATION







For this card, I take on the sketch.


For the background, I choose yellow and blue color as the color base. 
To create the sea wave effect, I put the stencil on the card and apply white ink. Then, I move the stencil slightly and apply some deep blue ink. 

I stamp the ship in black, color it with Copic. 

To finish off, I stamp the sentiment and tie a twine on the left side of the card.

手作卡片步驟:
1. 首先,以黃色及藍色水彩渲染背景。
2.放上模板,以白色印台蓋印,產生白色花紋效果。
3.稍微移動模板,以深藍色印台蓋印,產生深藍色效果,此時,就可以看到淺藍背景色、白色和深藍色花紋。
4.蓋印船的印章,以copic上色。
5.在卡片左方綁上麻線,並以指南針燙金裝飾。
6.蓋印字章,卡片即完成。
卡片使用模板及印章均來自STAMPlorations.




Hope you play along with us! 
Please visit the STAMPlorations blog to check out other talented DT's creations.
Wei Wei ----It's me.


We also have two awesome guest designers : Jerrie and Pooja.


I'm entering to the following challenge

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...