Sunday, June 19, 2016

Rainbow forest 彩虹森林手作卡片

Hi friends, Today I show a rainbow forest card with you.


I created the background by using Zig clean color real brush pens. I think Zig pen is a good tool to create the watercolor effect because the ink of the pens simply blends better on watercolor paper.

I first added some water on the watercolor paper, and used pink, orange,lemon yellow,light green,light blue,purple, violet Zig pens. Those colors easily blended together.

Then, I die cut many trees from CAS-ual Fridays, and adhered them on two sides of the card. I also added some sequins from Pretty Pink Posh. The sentiment is from Altenew.


彩虹森林手作卡片製作步驟:
1.以ZIG 筆製作水彩風格的背景。ZIG筆的水性顏料可以很方便上色、混色、渲染。我首先在水彩紙上一層水,再用pink, orange,lemon yellow,light green,light blue,purple, violet等色號的ZIG筆上色。
2.乾了之後,再用樹的刀模裁切很多樹。將裁切好的樹貼在卡片的兩側,營造出森林的效果。
3.以亮片點綴,蓋上字章,卡片即完成。





I'm entering to the following challenges
AAA cards Game #66 - Watercolours
Virginia's View Challenge #22 (Summer Challenge)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...