Friday, September 4, 2015

STAMPlorations Monthly Challenge #23 - September

Hello dear Friends! Welcome to another STAMPlorations Monthly Challenge
                 This month our challenge theme is Stamps & Music or sketch challenge.
You can enter a project based on the theme, the sketch, or both.






Today, I'm using watercolors and STAMPING with STAMPlorations stamp set -Trendy Butterflies and ARTplorations Stencil - Shower of Flutters.


First, I used blue, yellow, and green watercolors to create my background. 
After colors dried, I put the stencil on the paper, and applied some blue ink.
Next, I stamped the sentences with blue ink on the left side of the card.
For the butterfly theme, I stamped the butterfly image with some blue and purple ink, fussy cut it, and glued it with foam.
To finish my card, I added some pearls.  



Hope you play along with us! 
Please visit the STAMPlorations blog to check out other talented DT's creations.
Wei Wei ----It's me.
And we also have three talented guest designers-

Thank you for stopping by.

3 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...