Friday, August 7, 2015

STAMPlorations Monthly Challenge #22 - August

Hello and welcome! It's time for STAMPlorations Monthly Challenge #22.
This month our challenge theme is Stamps & Watercolor or sketch challenge.





My DT card is based on the theme- Stamps & Watercolor!




My DT card showcased Blooming Buds. 

I started by creating my textured background using black ink. 
After the paper dried, I applied some salty ocean distress ink on the acrylic block, added some water, and stamped that acrylic block on the watercolor paper. 
 I also painted the ripple with purple watercolor.

Next, I embossed the flower with gold embossing power, and colored it with Zig real brush pens. 

To finish off, I embellished some sequins on my card.






Hope you play along with us! 
Please visit the STAMPlorations blog to check out other talented DT's creations.
Wei Wei ----It's me.
And we also have three talented guest designer-

Thank you for stopping by.




I'm entering to the following challenges
Virginia's View Challenge #17
CFC142











5 comments:

  1. Such a pretty card Wei, love the water effect and the embossed flower.
    Hope the typhoon is not causing you too many problems. :0)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Everything is ok now. Don't worry! Thank you, hugs!

      Delete
  2. That bright pink just POPS against the muted background. Very pretty, Wei Wei!

    ReplyDelete
  3. hey there... love this awesome card... you made it really look like a gr8 swirling tech and those are gorgeously all blended colors... all my best wishes.. and enjoy the moments of this day..:) no, i dont have a blog yet..

    ReplyDelete
  4. That background is absolutely stunning, and really shows off the gorgeous flower.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...