Wednesday, June 10, 2015

Addicted to Stamps and More Challenge #148

Hi everyone, Welcome to another Addicted to Stamps and More Challenge
This week our theme is Holiday!
And our awesome sponsor is Stitchy Bear. The winner will choose 3 images up to $10.


And here is my DT card.


Today I’ve got a very easy layer card to share, which incorporates a fun watercolor technique.

I started by die cut the stitched banner, stamping that cute girl image with black ink, and coloring with watercolor pencils. 

In contrast to my soft-colored theme, I decided to choose deep colors for the background.
I blended deep blue and purple watercolor together, also splashed some water for more interesting.



Here is a closeup!

Thank you for stopping by.
Have a nice day.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...