Saturday, May 23, 2015

THX -shaker card 小花搖搖卡

Hi friend! Today I would like to share a flower shaker card. 
As I mentioned before, I love flower stamps very much xx 

For this card, I die cut a circle from Wplus9 to create my shaker window. 
I stamped several little flowers, leaves and butterflies from Avery Elle using VersaMagic and Memento Ink, and fussy cut some of them. I then arranged those flowers along one side of the circle window.
Next, I put some flower-shaped sequins into the shaker.
Finally, I stamped the word with black ink. 

今天與大家分享一張小花搖搖卡~ 最近各家廠牌很流行做遙遙卡,造型各式各樣,當然搖搖卡的靈魂人物-亮片,也跟著火紅。今天這張卡片我用的亮片其實只是在九大文具店買的便宜貨,但我個人覺得物超所值,有小花造型,還有不同顏色,重點是一瓶才12元! 用便宜、隨手可得的材料來做卡片,一直是我想推廣的,畢竟藝術印章及其相關用品很貴,再加上運費更是不得了....。無奈我個人還是忍不住被國外廠牌吸引,尤其是有出以花為主題的印章,所以就掉到印章坑裡,無法自拔了!
言歸正傳,這張卡片主要用的章是AVERY ELLE,我首先用Wplus9的圓形刀模割出一個遙遙卡的窗戶,在背面貼上透明塑膠片,之後再倒入亮片,並用泡棉封住。接下來翻到正面,將印好的小花、小草沿著圓形邊緣拼貼,很像設計造型花圈。這張卡片就完成了。





Thank you for standing by. 
Have a nice day.

I'm entering to the following challenges
Power Poppy power and spark ckallenge- Cut it Out
AEI♥U Challenge #24–Spring!

7 comments:

  1. Beautiful card!! Love the colors you used! Thanks for playing with us at Sparkle & Shine!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very springy and sweet. Thanks for playing in our Cut it Out challenge this month!

    ReplyDelete
  3. A beautiful floral and cheerful shaker card :) Thanks so much for joining in on the Uniko Studio Challenge. Hugs Bev x

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is lovely! Thanks for joining us at the AEI♥U Challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wonderful shaker card with such pretty flowers. I do like the very bold sentiment too. Thanks so much for playing along with the Uniko Studio Challenge!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...