Saturday, December 13, 2014

polar lights

Hello! Today I am trying something a bit new technique and scene.
Since I have some distress ink, I think it would be a great opportunity for me to try some different scene, because I always use distress ink to create blue starry night. 
Today's card is polar lights! 



This is my first time to create polar lights! I think that I still have much need to improve.
I started by stamping the tree using black ink on the card. 
Then, I used yellow, green, purple, blue, black inks to create the scene.
Finally, I added some glitter as snow.



Thank you for standing by.
Have a nice day.






I'm entering these cards to the following challenge
Virginia's View Challenge -More on All Things Distressed
JUGS -271 Trend Week
Simon Says Wednesday Challenge - Bling It On
Uniko Studio-Countdown to Christmas Blog Hop
Uniko Studio Challenge 16 -Anything Goes & the sketch

12 comments:

  1. Beautiful effect! Love the lime green brightness! Thanks for joining in with JUGS!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think this is just so stunning We Wei, I don't think you need any practice, I say you got perfect with this one! So pleased you shred with us at Uniko

    ReplyDelete
  3. The shading and distressing are so beautifully done, Wei-Wei!! Love the dramatic colors and design! Thanks so much for playing Simon Says Stamp Wednesday “Bling It On” Challenge! So glad that you linked it up to Virginia's View Challenge, too!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is gorgeous. I think your northern lights look fantastic. Hugz

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love this! The colors are wonderful! Thanks for joining us this week at Just Us Girls!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Such a cool card - great idea, those Northern lights are fantastic!

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is beautiful I love what and how you created this. Thanks for playing along with Just Us Girls this week!

    ReplyDelete
  8. This is a beautiful scene and I think you did it perfectly! The glitter snow looks amazing. Thanks for playing with us at JUGS!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Congrats on top 3 at Uniko, check out the post x

    ReplyDelete
  10. WHOA! this is gorgeous!! thank you for playing a long with us at simon says stamp!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Thanks for sharing this article. I think You put a great deal of exertion to make this article. I like your work. LED Exit Signs

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...