Monday, December 15, 2014

LTSCB #44' s GDT card!

Hi friends! It's Wei Wei. 
It's time for Love To Scrap! Challenge Blog new challenge - When Natural Calls. 
 And the fabulous sponsor is Stitchy Bear's Digi Outlet.
Here is my GDT card.


I love this image so much because it looks so fun and special!
I started by printing the digital image, coloured it by using copic maker, and cut it out.
I used distress ink to create the background. 
First, I added some Glossy Accents to be the falling snow,
After they dried, I blended some blue and purple distress ink.
Then, I embossed some tree image, and I also used copic maker to paint some shadow of tree. It make this scene have more depth. 
Finally, I adhered some fun foam under the stamped panel (the Santa) to create 3D pop-up effect! And I tied a silver twine on the card. 




I hope you feel inspired to create a shaped card and enter our LTSCB #44 - When Natural Calls.
You have until December 28th to enter.

 sponsor

Thank you for standing by.
Have a nice day.

6 comments:

  1. This is so cute! I love the Santa and the gorgeous inked background!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So lovely card and cute image! The santa looks so tired.....hahaha.
    Thanks so much for guesting with us this month!
    Hugs,
    Ann

    ReplyDelete
  3. hahahahhaahhahaha excellent!! funny image!! and my gosh your coloring is fan-tas-tic!!! beautiful bright colors!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. ha ha ha - such a fun and fantastic card - I love it - lovely to have you GDT on LTSCB - Michelle x

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a fun Christmas card!! It's a card that make you chuckle and it's fabulously design. Your coloring is amazing! Love this!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Such a great card! I'm glad you could join us as a GD this month. I love the background on this card.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...