Wednesday, November 19, 2014

THX

Hi friends! It's time for a new challenge at Addicted to Stamps and More
This week we have our Challenge #122 - Make your Mark. I hope you will play along! 
How exciting!


Today's DT card, I am featuring our sponsor-Eureka Stamps' Image.
I printed this gorgeous butterfly image which is called New Butterfly, colored it with copic maker, and added some glitter.I love glitter!
Then, I used stencil and distress ink to create my background. Finally, I added the sentiment using black ink. 
To make my butterfly and the background pop out, I chose black card base.



I hope you will join us in our challenge this week. Can't wait to see you there!
Thank you for standing by. 
have a nice day.
Wei Wei
I'm entering this card to the following challenge

15 comments:

  1. That's a fantastic butterfly, so bold and bright. Love the background too. Great work.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful butterfly Wei. Love the stenciled lacey background. You're right, everything just pops off the black card base --- awesome! Loll xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful coloring on your butterfly, Wei...it's so striking, and I love how you created your background! Gorgeous card!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gorgeous background Wei and wonderful colouring x

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love the bright colors of your background and on your butterfly, Wei. They really pop with the black! Very cool stencil too!

    ReplyDelete
  6. You're right about the black making the colours pop and I love the stencilled background, very clever. :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh my...your butterfly is absolutely stunning! Swooning...
    ~c

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hello again, Wei Wei - I'm back to 'offically' thank you for sharing this shiny gem at the Inkspirational gallery! So pretty...
    ~c

    ReplyDelete
  9. Stunning card, Wei! Love your beautiful butterfly and stencil background..

    ReplyDelete
  10. This is stunning, Wei. Your butterfly just pops against your beautiful stencilled background and those black panels were a great choice x

    ReplyDelete
  11. Hi Wei-Wei. This is simply beautiful, your colouring, the stenciled background ... absolutely fabulous! Have a great day! hugs Monika xxx

    ReplyDelete
  12. So beautiful...I love that gorgeous background! Outstanding card!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Absolutely stunning card!
    Thank you for playing with us at INKspirational Challenges for our "Shine" challenge.
    Pia xx

    ReplyDelete
  14. So pretty! That background looks fantastic! Thanks so much for joining us for the Thank You/Thanksgiving Challenge on the Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge Blog!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Gorgeous, colourful, pretty card
    Thank you for joining us at Simon Says Wednesday Challenge.

    Jo x

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...